Thursday, June 04, 2009

OH, HAP-HAP-HAPPY DAY!!!!


I've just signed with literary agent Anna J. Webman of Curtis Brown LTD!!!!! After years of illustrating, and quietly writing on my own, with Anna's assistance I am ready to take my efforts to market with picture books authored and illustrated by yours truly. Watch this site for (hopefully) exciting news about the publication of my books! In the meantime, if you're interested in having me illustrate a book you've written, please contact Anna at AJW@cbltd.com.

4 comments:

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

congrads Liz!!!! ;)

Nancy S. Miller Illustration said...

Congrats, you deserve it!

Nancy S. Miller Illustration said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liliana Lucki said...

Very nice !!your sweet blog is beatiful.

Soy Argentina y me gusta recorrer tu espacio

de dulce arte.

Saluda Liliana.